Saturday, August 1, 2009

fashion wheel: Helmets


P1040897
Originally uploaded by warbin k
I've noticed lately that helmet style is gaining ground. since I became interested in taking self portraits on bike and involved in bike journalism, I realized I was at a cuteness disadvantage compared with the dutch and danish that don't have to ride amongst cars like I do and don't (have to) wear helments. sunday streets and other rides and events I can be safe without my lid and the rest of the days, well there's fashion, style and innovation to be had from the helmet.

the biggest trend: skateboard style 'mets. bern, nutcase, and a bunch of others are on the scene and even I want a gold molded visor bern to match my new PUV (personal utility vehicle). and then there are covers and adornments to liven up any old helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment